To transform the lives of underprivileged Indian children giving them an opportunity to realize their potential.
1. To oversee the holistic development of underprivileged children - their psychological and educational needs.
2. To motivate, and empower the community to be responsible for the overall development of their children.
3. To give adolescents the opportunities to develop to their potential and become contributing members of the society. And to provide vocational training with a view to making them self-reliant.
4. To initiate programs that make a discernible difference and have a lasting impact on the lives of the beneficiaries. And to make the community equal partners in this process.
5. To make Sunbeam intervention a program of transformation rather than service delivery - with clarity on withdrawal strategy, so that the community can become independent and self-reliant.